XRP Info & Links
- Historical Data
- Crypto Exchange Giant Coinbase to Sell Shares Privately Ahead of Public OfferingNews – DoingCoin - 8 minutes agoBy DoingCoin – Crypto Community According to a recent report, the San Francisco-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase is purportedly planning to sell stock on Nasdaq’s private…
- MicroStrategy sigue comprando BitcoinNews – DoingCoin - 2 hours agoBy DoingCoin – Crypto Community DoingCoin La empresa de software de negocios, MicroStrategy, sigue confiando en Bitcoin, adquiriendo más unidades de la criptomoneda. La entrada…
- URGENT ETHEREUM UPDATE! PRICE TO DOUBLE TO $2,800 VERY SOON! [Bullish]News – DoingCoin - 2 hours agoBy DoingCoin – Crypto Community Ethereum hits new all time high, price could double very soon! 👀 BLOCKFI LENDING $250 FREE CRYPTO! ►► http://blockfi.com/lark 🔥…
- BITCOIN PRICE ABOUT TO CONFIRM DIRECTION! DON’T LET BTC FAKE YOU OUT!News – DoingCoin - 2 hours agoBy DoingCoin – Crypto Community Subscribe, Like, Follow me www.twitter.com/cryptorecruitr | ⬇ AFTER THE VIDEO, download my new crypto tracker / profit planner app! ⬇…
- TA: Bitcoin Consolidates Below $33K, Why BTC Could Attempt Bullish BreakNews – DoingCoin - 2 hours agoBy DoingCoin – Crypto Community Bitcoin price is slowly recovering above $32,000 against the US Dollar. BTC is likely to face a strong selling interest…
What is XRP?
Ripple is the catchall name for the cryptocurrency platform, the transactional protocol for which is actually XRP, in the same fashion as Ethereum is the name for the platform that facilitates trades in Ether. Like other cryptocurrencies, Ripple is built atop the idea of a distributed ledger network which requires various parties to participate in validating transactions, rather than any singular centralized authority. That facilitates transactions all over the world, and transfer fees are far cheaper than the likes of bitcoin. Unlike other cryptocurrencies, XRP transfers are effectively immediate, requiring no typical confirmation time.
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
Ripple is the fastest and most scalable digital asset, enabling real-time global payments anywhere in the world. Built for enterprise use, XRP offers banks and payment providers a reliable, on-demand option to source liquidity for cross-border payments.
XRP is a cryptocurrency with a price of $0.279048 and marketcap of $12,718,336,992. XRP's market price has increased 1.48% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 5 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $2,088,065,216.